Join the efforts to use environmentally friendly solutions such as distilled vinegar to replace your everyday household cleaning products. This all natural cleaning solution is perfect for getting Mom organized for Back to School.
Vinegar is versatile. It can be consumed with prepared foods, protect and enhance your garden, contribute to your health and beauty, be used as an integral part of your household cleaning while at the same time being economical, all natural, environmentally safe and non-toxic.
Here's a list of tips to help get you organized for back to school.
1. For stained and smelly plastic food containers, wipe them with a cloth dampened with white distilled vinegar.
2. Remove odors from a lunch box by placing inside a slice of bread that has been soaked in white distilled vinegar. Leave overnight.
3. For cuts and scrapes, use white distilled vinegar as an antiseptic.
4. To kill germs, spray full-strength white distilled vinegar on doorknobs and then wipe them dry.
5. To clean and disinfect baby toys add a good-sized splash of white distilled vinegar to soapy water.
6. Remove perspiration odor and stains on clothing, as well as those left by deodorants, by spraying full-strength white distilled vinegar on underarm and collar areas before tossing them into the washing machine.
7. Remove musky smells from cotton clothes by sprinkling them lightly with white distilled vinegar and then pressing them.
8. Some stains on clothing and linens can be soaked out using equal parts milk and white distilled vinegar.
9. Before washing a mustard stain, dab with white distilled vinegar.
10. Attack spaghetti, barbecue, or ketchup stains with a white distilled vinegar and water solution.
What do you think, can you use any of those tips? Let us know in the comments below! For even more tips on using distilled vinegar around the house, please visit vinegartips.com.