A fresh salad to toss on the side of your burger this summer.
Prep: 25 minutes plus standing
Cook/Grill: 20 minutes • Serves: 10
1. Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium heat. Heat large covered saucepot of salted water to boiling over high heat. Add pasta and cook as label directs; drain. Rinse pasta under cold water and drain.
2. Meanwhile, in small skillet, toast pine nuts over medium-low heat 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring frequently. Transfer to plate to cool completely.
3. Place corn on hot grill rack and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until tender and golden brown, turning frequently. Transfer corn to plate; let stand 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, in food processor with knife blade attached, pulse onions, garlic, cheese, lemon juice and zest, salt, pepper and pine nuts until finely chopped, occasionally scraping side of bowl with rubber spatula. Slowly add oil through feed tube and blend until pesto is thick and emulsified. Makes about
5. Cut corn from cobs; place in large bowl. Add pasta and pesto and toss until well blended; fold in arugula and cucumber. Makes about 8 cups.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 258 Calories, 15g Fat (3g Saturated), 3mg Cholesterol, 131mg Sodium, 26g Carbohydrates, 2g Fiber, 7g Protein